• Children who require alternative support based on identified disability may receive special education services, in or out of District placement according to recommendations made by the Committee on Special Education or the Committee on Preschool Education in conjunction with parent/guardian agreement and approval from the Board of Education.

    If you suspect your child may have a disability, please contact the Academic Suite, at (631) 749-0302, extension 111.